Why Buy Your Used Car from a Dealership?
So you’re in the market for a pre-owned car after learning that used cars for sale provide an excellent opportunity to get a reliable ride for an affordable price point.
The next important consideration is where to shop for your used car. While you can always look around for private sellers, your best option is to buy from a dealership. There are a number of reasons why, so let’s take a look.
Why Buy from a Dealership?
- You can get a pretty good feel for the dealer’s reputation. Using Google reviews and BBB accreditation goes a long way in assessing a dealer’s integrity and trustworthiness. It’s much harder to determine the reputation of a private seller.
- You’ll find greater variety. Because dealerships offer vast inventories, you can explore different used makes and models, and also enjoy the benefit of having different colors and trim levels available.
- Many dealerships offer CPO programs. Certified pre-owned vehicles usually have lower mileage and have been carefully inspected for safety and reliability. Many of them offer extended warranties, roadside assistance, or other perks.
- Dealerships have financing departments. To make your used car purchase more affordable, you can inquire about flexible financing options.
- Dealership service centers often have excellent service rewards programs. Eventually, you’ll need a reliable technician to help you with routine vehicle servicing. Dealerships also offer expert maintenance teams as well as service coupons to help with those future pit stops.
These are just a few reasons it makes more sense to buy your used car from a dealership rather than from a private seller.
Browse at Our Used Car Dealership in Seattle
If you live in Seattle, WA, or in nearby Bremerton or Port Orchard, we invite you to visit your local Haselwood Hyundai. We are pleased to provide a robust assortment of used vehicles along with all the extra perks and amenities you need to find the perfect match. We’d love to show you a used Hyundai for sale when you’re ready and welcome you to contact us once you’re ready to set up a test drive.
0 comment(s) so far on Why Buy Your Used Car from a Dealership?